Minecraft Community Website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a website dedicated to Minecraft. Discuss, Upload, Download, etc. here!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I may not be on alot due to very bad allergies

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
skiterlingua
Site Co-Owner

I may not be on alot due to very bad allergies Empty
PostSubject: I may not be on alot due to very bad allergies    I may not be on alot due to very bad allergies EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 11:53 pm

Im so sick and have a bad headache and I feel like my head is about to explode. I HATE *sniffs* BEING SICK! Evil or Very Mad

also Im very sleepy Sleep

sorry I wont *sniff* be on alot very bad allergies from alot of pollen *snif* got me sick. (or just feeling like dwroning myself to STOP MY STUPID HEADACH... ow)
Back to top Go down
Twinmogs
Chat-Mod
Twinmogs

PostSubject: man    I may not be on alot due to very bad allergies EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 9:40 am

Man that sounds terrible... Get better soon! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Globdom
Site Owner

PostSubject: Re: I may not be on alot due to very bad allergies    I may not be on alot due to very bad allergies EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 10:14 pm

skiterlingua wrote:
Im so sick and have a bad headache and I feel like my head is about to explode. I HATE *sniffs* BEING SICK! Evil or Very Mad

also Im very sleepy Sleep

sorry I wont *sniff* be on alot very bad allergies from alot of pollen *snif* got me sick. (or just feeling like dwroning myself to STOP MY STUPID HEADACH... ow)

Don't worry skiter, i won't demote u. Man, everyone at my school is sick, it sucks

Anyway, this website is useless so let's all come back to this 1:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
https://minecraftsite.board-directory.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I may not be on alot due to very bad allergies    I may not be on alot due to very bad allergies Empty

Back to top Go down

I may not be on alot due to very bad allergies
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Minecraft Community Website :: Your first category :: Welcome To Our New Website!-
Jump to: